Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Professor & Mary Ann


Here's the last of the stuff I'm posting from last year. There's more but a lot of it is pretty meh. You wanna look at pictures of glassware and tablecloths, get a Sears catalogue.

(click each to largeify)


4-panel instructional comic:



The inside joke is that step 4 is my friend Jess, who, like all emo kids, refuses to admit she is an emo kid. So of course I call her an emo kid every chance I get. Although with her love of all things Christmas and Abba, I'm starting to believe her.



Here we had to draw something constructed out of pencils:





Anthropomorphic animal character:




For this one we had to choose a fable, then draw a line or two as though it was for a page of a children's storybook. I chose Aesop's The Cat and Venus.





Photo reproduction





The first drawing I've ever done in life drawing that I didn't absolutely hate. Even with that freaky looking flipper-hand.

1 comment:

Tara Audibert said...

TROY! Fabulous Blog! When you see it all together like this it is very impressive body of work!

Bravo!
Tara